SynchroNet is here to assist you in dealing with the protection of your sensitive information. As a small business owner, you will not have to worry about over-the-top costs that might drag your business below profits.
You don't have to worry about the security of your data and manage it in-house. The security of your company data is more important than perhaps any other asset. SynchroNet can manage your data security right now. If you don't take any steps now, your company is just a step away from a security disaster.
SynchroNet offers a free security audit to every small business out there. If you want to see more information on the importance of security, check out these articles:
If you want our specialists to do it, you can get a full security audit for just $395. Even with a price tag, it doesn't hurt much, especially if you value the online security of your sensitive information.
Here are some important sections of this security audit,
- SynchroNet will point out any risks from malicious cyberattacks, spyware or viruses, and even employee sabotage.
- The audit will review all your system backups to ensure recovery is possible.
- It will include scanning your network for any hidden viruses or spyware.
- Identification of any hidden issues causing errors or even slow network performance.
- Answering any questions you might have about your network or how to keep it running without any problems.
With this security audit, you will identify various issues (if there are any) in your network. After that, SynchroNet will provide various options to resolve these issues. The best way to go about it is using the IT services through ManageMyNet and leaving the entire IT headache with us.